Let us be a bridge between dog and human. Our holistic approach works with the psychology of both species in order to create a harmonious balance.
A relaxed, happy dog is balanced in mind, body and spirit. Our positive dog training includes skills development, behavior modification, nutrition, enrichment and lifestyle recommendations, and an intuitive, customized program unique to your dog and family needs.
Animal Communication, Reiki and Essential Oils round out our holistic line of services.
Bringing Harmony Between Dogs & People
Regain your natural harmony with nature’s wonderful canine companions through our integrated program.
- Gain a deeper level of understanding of your own behavior and lifestyle and its impact on your dog.
- Teach your dog to be responsive
- Improve your communication skills
- Achieve new desired patterns of behavior
- Have a relaxed and happy dog!
Do More With Your Dog!
You want to understand your dog, feel a wild bond with your dog, and have more fun with your dog!
- Learn sit, stay, come and all the niceties – and be the envy of all your friends!
- Do more that your DOG wants to do: play off leash safely, hit the streets with confidence, and have way more fun than most dogs!
- Try new things and have new adventures – want to be a therapy dog team? Show off your tricks? Play dog sports?
Why Choose Us?
We know we’re not the only dog training in Richmond….
- Knowledge. We know the difference between popular reality show fads, traditional trainers with outdated training methods, and modern, science-based, positive dog training that works. We can help you understand how to train correctly without sounding snobbish or demeaning.
- Experience. We have worked with puppies through seniors and all breeds, and we know how to effectively communicate with our clients and can lead you to succeed in your goals.
- Partnership. We have relationships with other positive dog professionals, and if it’s not our area of expertise, we can refer you to a trusted professional.
- Integrity. We know we are changing lives, and we take that seriously! Our client relationships, our professionalism, and our commitment to the latest in science-based training methods is our priority.
- We are people friendly! Not all dog trainers are, and that doesn’t make them bad trainers, but it can make it hard to work well with them.
Book a Free Phone Consult
Need Dog Training in Richmond?
We don’t expect you to choose a dog trainer before interviewing them first. Talk to Dana in a complimentary 15 minute consultation to find out if our services fit your needs!
Richmond’s Dog Training Blog
You are an amazing trainer, I have not been nipped nor my shirts got more holes in it since you left. Bear still tries to nip on me and shirt/pants/towel…but I am able to distract him before he succeeds. I know Bear still has long way to go, but oh, boy, my life is so much better now.. I did not have trouble to put his leash on this morning. I could not thank you enough for your training session.
I want you to know that Bear found his new home. Thank you so much for you help. You truly played the most important role in his wonderful transformation. I cannot imagine how this foster experience would be without your help. Thank you!Q. Lee
Tino is a different dog since you starting working with him!B. Todd
Dana has a unique gift. Her insight is amazing and dead on accurate. I wholeheartedly recommend her services.D. McMullen